Tagged by Cass-o-rita
List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts
3 joys:
1. A my Briguy
2. My SUPERB family and friends. They are really just so great. We just have a real great time together.
3. Teaching high school students (bless their hearts)
3 fears:
1. SPIDERS!
2. Heights, but I continually work to overcome this one.
3. Touching raw meat. Sick!
Bonus fear: people who score high on the sick scale :)
3 goals:
1. Get accepted into Pepperdine University and get my Master's Degree
2. BUY a place to live!
3. Learn to surf and to speak Spanish.
Bonus goal: Make a difference in other peoples lives! For the good! :)
Extra bonus goal: Have a baby!
3 current obsessions/collections:
1. Teaching Math and teaching Primary
2. Going to the beach
3. Watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune (I am gettin good)
3 random/surprising facts:
1. I LOVE teaching Mathematics! It is truly a great subject!
2. My brother and I can have an entire conversation for hours about nothing and make weird grunting noises for most of it. And if one of us grunts, the other has to no matter what, even if you are in a store. (you get pretty weird looks talking on your bluetooth down the aisle as you grunt.) We are really crazy!
3. Somedays after school I get so excited about how my day is going that I scream and jump around and sing really loud in my car ALL by myself! I am really weird and I am ok with that. Life is so fun!
I TAG: Brookie and Steve
No comments:
Post a Comment