5.01.2008

Celebrating some more!





This is our brand new nephew, Brayden, and his Grandma Kathy holding him. How cute is he? B's sister, Krissy and her husband Paul, just had their first little baby. He is so cute and small. I all ready love him and I have not even met him. I get to meet him at the end of June though. Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations! Welcome to the world Brayden!

2 comments:

cassie said...

i am so sad that you get to meet him and i don't. i just want to hold him so bad! i can't believe i am actually an aunt! the first sonico baby, he is so sweet! i need to post these pics on my blog too. oh man i wish i could be in cali right now. oh and he makes me want riley to come and meet her cousin brayden! oh he is so cute and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brian and Kim for posting pictures. I have been very slow about it. We can't wait for Brayden to meet you. Krissy