5.09.2008

What were you doing 1 week ago?



I was on my way to Las Vegas to see my sister, Cheri, and her family, and meet up with my parents at my Cheri's house.  I hopped in my car, pumped up the music, and rolled down the windows because my AC is broken.  It was a fun drive actually.  I arrived at about 9:30 PM.  My mom, my sister, and I stayed up until about 1 AM laughing non-stop though.  It was really fun!  

Saturday came and along with it the purposes of my trip.  First, my niece, Courtni starred as Patty Simcox in her school musical Grease.  She stole the show.  She was so funny.  I definitely see star potential in her.  (she must get it from her drama majoring Grandma, who is also amazing)  The whole musical was great too.  In fact, I enjoyed it so much I went again that night.  

The other purpose of my trip occurred in between Grease showings.  We celebrated my nephew, Brigham's 8th birthday.  He is the typical 8 year old boy, kind of mischievous.  :)  You will see my Mom and Dad just watching and enjoying as Stephen dunks Brigham's face into his cake at Brigham's request.  Lol.  It was really funny.  

I through in a picture of one of my favorite parts about visiting my sisters and that is Brooklyn brushing my hair.  It is so incredibly relaxing.  There are also some pictures of us being silly.  And at the end is my super cute nephew, Andrew.  

On Sunday, I made my way back home.  The trip was really fun and I was sad to go, but glad to get back to my Brian and Cali!   

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh they are all so cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting. I'm so glad you were able to go. You should send me more pictures to my email :)