3.09.2008
Dancing Through Life...
A few weeks ago my mom came to California and we just danced through life that week. Yep, Newport Harbor has a ski week. I know, I know, I grew up in Utah and didn't even have a ski week, but that's California for you. I love it! We started off by going to South Coast Plaza for a little shopping day. She bought me a new outfit and herself a new coach purse (go mommy girl). The next day we took off to LA. We cruised down Melrose and checked out the stars sidewalk on Hollywood Blvd. We also went to Wicked. It was absolutely incredible. If you haven't seen it, come down to visit me and I will go again and again to see it with everyone. I loved it! The next day was our relaxing day. We went to a movie and then went to Laguna Beach and relaxed on a bench and watched the waves roll in. Her last day here we went to Huntington Beach and ate lunch out on the pier at Ruby's. Brian got to come with us that day. During our other activities Brian had to work :(, including his work bowling party where he was on a chef team called "Cooking the Books". He looks so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Kimmy Girl,
Thanks for the memories! The vacation was so fun and worry free. Just loved "Wicked",,,esp. going with you. I also think if Brian ever gets tired of accounting, he could really become a chef....his outfit is perfect
The beaches were just so cool and relaxing....next time we'll bring our books to read and our knitting hahahahahahaha!
love your blogs
love, MOM
Post a Comment