3.09.2008

What's new?




Last weekend my cousin got married in the San Diego Temple.  I had only been on the outside before.  It is absolutely gorgeous inside.  The sealer reminded the couple of some marriage advice President Hinckley gave once, "Be kind to each other."  Simple, but true.  My Dad came down that weekend and went with us.  It was fun to get to see him.  

And new update...busy season is almost over for Brian.  His mandatory 11 hour work days are going to be done soon.  I cannot wait.  

What else is new?  Well Brian and I are contemplating getting into the housing market this year sometime.  Its a huge decision that we will continue to fast and pray about.  Next, I am trying to get into a masters program for this fall.  I am in correspondence with Pepperdine right now.  We will see though.  I also have a big test coming up in April that I must pass in order to continue teaching in California so I am studying hard.  Once Brian finishes his busy season he will also begin studying for his ethics exam, another step towards his CPA.  The baby adventure is still in continuance.  It has been about 20 months now since we began trying.  We are continuing to try.  I have had many tests done and our next step is a fertility specialist.  I have to wait for paperwork to go through first though.  All in all we keep pretty busy.  Things are going really good and we feel really blessed to be where we are today.  

2 comments:

jlake said...

You guys are so amazing! We miss you guys...we should get together soon!

cassie said...

oh, i am so happy you updated your blog! it is so cute, and it is not fair that you got to see wicked before me! what the heck! haha jk. i am happy you will get brian back soon that will be nice. we miss you guys and love you so much! can't wait to see you this summer!