Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day! Late! Brian and I spent a quiet night at home. Brian works late every night so I picked up some P.F. Chang's on my way home and decorated the apartment so that it was all ready when Brian got home. We had a candle lit dinner, danced, talked about our days, and exchanged gifts. Brian got me a locket (the one in the slideshow) and I love it. I keep a picture of him in it and I plan to wear it every day. I got him a new cozy blanket, like mine which I am protective over, and some chocolate covered macadamia nut clusters (his favorite). :) It was a really nice romantic night at home! I hope you all had a good Valentine's Day too!
2 comments:
oh how cute!!!! it looks like you guys had an awesome valentines day!!!!!! so cute! i love the little sign on the wall.
you're so cute kim! lets hang out soon!
Post a Comment