5.23.2008

What a week!

Wha-hoo!  I got accepted into the Graduate School of Education & Psychology at Pepperdine University!  I am so excited.  I will begin this fall.  I will continue teaching during the day and take classes at night.  This week has been really great for me.  I got official notice that I get to keep my job, I got a new-to-me desk at work, and I got into Pepperdine.  I love it!  


Malibu Campus of Pepperdine - where I will graduate 

Irvine campus of Pepperdine - where I will attend


My new-to-me desk at work!  I'm movin on up.  This desk makes me want to stay at work longer!  :)


My old desk at work.  Very small and you can barely open the drawers.  We have had good times together and we have been through a lot and that is why I will keep it at the back of classroom still. 



4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you're having such a wonderful week!!! Your new desk looks so nice and Pepperdine? Wowzers! Good work Kimmy.

Jessica said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

cassie said...

congrats!!!!!!!!! we are still so excited for you!!!! you will do awesome next year!!!!!!!

jlake said...

Wahoo! That is so exciting! You are such an awesome teacher...especially now with your new desk! We miss you guys! Let's get together soon!