11.25.2007

Almost Done...

Did you ever think I would update this thing again? Well, here I am. It has been an awesome month. It included such things as huge fires here, going to disneyland with my sister and her family, going to a kegger (rootbeer kegger that is), going to friends to play games and eat ice cream, going to a party at Saks Fifth Avenue with Deloitte, knitting a scarf, going to a BYU basketball game against Long Beach with some friends, going to a charity event at my school, doing lesson plans, and last but not least going to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. It has been very busy but very fun. Thanksgiving was really fun but would have been even better if Brian could have come with me. He kicked me out though because his last test out of 4, for his CPA is tomorrow. Ahhhh! We both are freakin' out. He has passed the first 3 and I am so proud of him. Now just one more. I tell him all the time but I don't think he understands still that I truly believe that I am a million times to the Omega (which is bigger than infinity, yes I am a math teacher) more excited than he is for him to be done with this stuff. I finally get to have Brian back. You would have thought this would happen when he was done with school, but nope, it is finally going to happen tomorrow. I plan to make him chocolate cake and we are going to put up Christmas decorations together as our celebration. Silly I know. And I realize that he has some long work hours coming up, but he has all ready been working some good 12 hour days and I really don't think it can get much longer. As long as when he is home he is mine, I am ok. No more study-udy-udying. Sorry no pictures, but I will post some soon! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

cassie said...

i am terribly jealous that your husband is finally done!!!!!